Tortilla-Crusted Chicken Wings
Serve these oven-baked crispy wings for dinner, game night or as a party appetizer.
- 2 cups (500 mL) Tostitos® Hint of Jalapeño Flavoured Tortilla Chips, crushed
- 2 lb (500 g) split chicken wings
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- Sour cream, for serving
- Salsa, for serving
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Season wings with salt and pepper.
- Toss wings in flour, shaking off excess; dip into eggs, then coat with crushed tortilla chips.
- Arrange wings on lightly greased foil-lined baking sheet; drizzle with oil.
- Bake, turning once, for about 50 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.
Tips• Process tortilla chips in food processor until coarsely ground or place in re-sealable bag and crush with rolling pin or meat mallet.
• Alternatively, serve wings with guacamole.
We’ve got you covered from breakfast ‘till your favourite evening snack!