Warm Kale Triangles
- 1/2 bag Tostitos Cantina® Chipotle Thins tortilla chips (about 30)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp butter
- 8 oz button mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red pepper strips, cut into 1 inch lengths
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cups finely shredded kale
- Pinch of each salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp goat cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chives (optional)
How to make it
- Place chips in a single layer on a serving platter.
- Heat oil and butter in a large non‑stick frying pan over medium high heat. When butter begins to foam add mushrooms, and cook, stirring occasionally, until beginning to brown, about 2‑3 minutes.
- Add red pepper and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until peppers are softened, about 2 minutes longer.
- Add kale and cook, stirring frequently, until kale is wilted, about 1 minute longer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat. Place 1 tsp of mushroom mixture on each chip.
TOSTITOS® Tortilla Chips Coupon Available!Get my Coupon*
*Coupons available while quantities last