Create the tastiest Breakfast Burrito, Tostitos® own Breakfast Burrito Recipe with step‑by‑step instructions. Make the best Breakfast Burrito for any occasion.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- ½ small sweet green pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small flour tortilla
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp Tostitos® Salsa
How to make it:
- Whisk eggs, milk, green pepper, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat skillet over medium‑high heat until hot enough to sizzle a drop of water.
- Pour in egg mixture and immediately reduce heat to medium‑low.
- As eggs begin to set, gently move spatula across bottom and side of skillet to form large, soft curds.
- Cook until eggs are thickened and no visible liquid egg remains, but the eggs are not dry.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Spoon the eggs in the centre of the tortilla and top with Tostitos® Salsa.
- Fold up the bottom and then the sides to enclose filling.