Ready For Love Back Roses
Make a date with these delicious snacks.
- 24 TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!®
- 85 g. Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream
- ½ cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 2 to 3 tbps Finely Chopped Pickled Jalapeños
- 1 tbsp Finely Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 24 strips of Cooked Bacon
- Fresh Cilantro Leaves, for garnish
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Stir together cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar, jalapeños and cilantro.
- Spoon 1 tsp cheese mixture into each Scoop. Arrange filled TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!® on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Roll one strip of bacon into a spiral and press into the cheese mixture. If the bacon won’t hold its rose shape, spread a little cream cheese along the edge to hold it together.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until bacon is crisp.