Raspberry Oat Bites
Use Large Flake Quaker® Oats to make your own raspberry and oat bites! It only takes about 20 minutes to make a delicious snack that the whole family will love.
How to make it:
- Prep the toasted oats by spreading a thin layer on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes moving around occasionally to ensure even toasting.
- Take the oats out of the oven and leave to cool.
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor (apart from toasted oats) and pulse until smooth.
- Shape into balls (about 14) and roll in toasted oats as a coating.
- Refrigerate, covered, until chilled.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Oat bites will keep for 5 days.