Change up pasta night with these delicious raviolis crusted in tortilla chips.
- 1/2 bag Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips
- 1/2 jar Tostitos® Medium Salsa
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) paprika
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 8 oz (250 g) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 egg white
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC). In food processor, pulse Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips until consistency of breadcrumbs is achieved. In shallow dish, combine tortilla chips, Parmesan, olive oil, paprika, and cayenne.
- Cook ravioli for half of the time recommended on package directions; drain well. Spread in single layer on baking sheet allowing space in between; let cool slightly.
- In separate shallow dish, lightly whisk egg white with 1 tbsp (15 mL) water until foamy. Dip ravioli in egg white mixture, then in tortilla mixture.
- Bake ravioli on parchment paper–lined baking sheet, turning once, for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Serve warm ravioli with Tostitos® salsa.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last