Create the tastiest Tiramisu Scoops, Tostitos® own Tiramisu Scoops Recipe with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Tiramisu Scoops for any occasion.
- 1/2 cup 35% whipping cream
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1 tbsp instant espresso
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 tsp ground cocoa powder
- 2 crisp ladyfingers, broken into pieces
- 40 (1/2 bag) Tostitos® Scoops!® Multigrain Tortilla Chips
How to make it
- Place the cream, sugar, espresso and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Beat, with an electric mixer on high, for 3 minutes or until stiff.
- Stir half of the whipped cream mixture with the mascarpone.
- Gently fold in the remaining whipped cream mixture.
- Spoon into the Tostitos® Scoops!® Multigrain Tortilla Chips and arrange on a serving platter.
- Dust with cocoa powder.
- Garnish with ladyfinger pieces.
- Makes 40 bites.
- Tip: For best results be sure to beat your own cream using the cream found in the dairy case.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last