Sweet Ricotta “Tarts” with Fresh Berries
The perfect amount of sweet to balance out the savoury, these Sweet Ricotta “Tarts” with Fresh Berries are a satisfying snack!
- 40 Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips (about 1/2 bag)
- 1 cup assorted fresh berries (such as raspberries, blueberries, blackberries or chopped strawberries)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2tbsp honey
How to make it
- Toss berries with half of the sugar; set aside.
- In bowl, stir together ricotta, mascarpone, vanilla, cinnamon and remaining sugar.
- Divide among Tostitos® Scoops®! tortilla chips; top with berries and drizzle with honey. Serve immediately.
Tip: When fresh berries are out of season, use thawed frozen berries that have been blotted dry with paper towel.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last