These savoury crepes, with the delicious addition of Tostitos® Roasted Red Pepper Salsa, are a great way to switch up your routine.
- 1 cup (250 mL) Tostitos® Roasted Red Pepper Salsa
- 1 ¾ cups (425 mL) milk
- ¼ cup (60 mL) unsalted butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- ½ tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1 ½ cups (375 mL) all-purpose flour
- 8 eggs, scrambled
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ cup (125 mL) crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup (60 mL) chopped fresh chives
- Cooking spray
How to make it
- In blender, combine milk, butter, eggs and salt; mix until well blended. Add flour; blend for 15 to 20 seconds or until smooth. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Heat 8-inch (20 cm) crepe pan or nonstick skillet over medium heat; coat with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup (60 mL) batter into pan, swirling to cover bottom. Cook for about 1 minute or until crepe begins to curl around edges. Flip over and cook for about 30 seconds or until set. Transfer to plate.
- Repeat with remaining batter and cooking spray (layer crepes between waxed paper to prevent sticking).
- Arrange eggs, sun-dried tomatoes, feta and chives down along centre of crepes; roll up to enclose. Top each crepe with dollop of salsa.
Tip: Add bacon bits or ham slices to crepes for extra protein.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last