Turkey Chili Nacho Dip
Create the tastiest Turkey Chili Nacho Dip, Tostitos® own Turkey Chili Nacho Dip Recipe with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Turkey Chili Nacho Dip for any occasion.
- 1 bag Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thick tortilla chips
- 1 jar Tostitos® Medium Salsa
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded marble or cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled or fresh jalapeno peppers
How to make it:
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium‑high heat.
- Cook the onion for 3 minutes.
- Crumble in the turkey; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook, breaking up into small pieces, for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned.
- Stir in the salsa; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and jalapeno.
- Broil for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thick tortilla chips.