Turkey Chili Nacho Dip
How to make it:
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium‑high heat.
- Cook the onion for 3 minutes.
- Crumble in the turkey; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook, breaking up into small pieces, for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned.
- Stir in the salsa; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and jalapeno.
- Broil for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with Tostitos Cantina® Thick tortilla chips.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.