Sweet Ricotta Tarts with Fresh Berries
The perfect amount of sweet to balance out the savoury, these Sweet Ricotta “Tarts” with Fresh Berries are a satisfying snack!
- 40 (1/2 bag) Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup assorted fresh berries such as raspberries, blueberries, blackberries or chopped strawberries
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp honey
How to make it:
- Toss the berries with half the brown sugar; set aside.
- In a bowl, stir the ricotta with the mascarpone, vanilla, cinnamon and remaining brown sugar.
- Divide among Tostitos® Scoops®! tortilla chips; top with berries and drizzle with honey. Serve immediately.
Tip: When fresh berries are out of season, use thawed frozen berries that have been blotted dry with paper towel.