Shrimp Tostada Bites
Create the tastiest Shrimp Tostada Bites, Tostitos® own Shrimp Tostada Bites Recipe with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Shrimp Tostada Bites for any occasion.
- 31 to 35 Tostitos® Multigrain Bite Size Rounds
- 1 lb raw de-veined large shrimp, tails removed (31-35)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chipotle chile powder
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup guacamole
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- A few lime Wedges
How to make it:
- Toss shrimp with salt, chipotle powder and lime juice.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium‑high heat.
- Fry shrimp until pink and cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Place 1 tsp (5 mL) guacamole on each round.
- Top each with a shrimp and cilantro leaf.
- Serve with lime wedges.