Ready For Love Bacon Roses
- 24 TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!®
- 3 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 2 to 3 tbsp finely chopped pickled jalapeños
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 24 strips of cooked bacon
- Fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar, jalapeños and cilantro.
- Spoon 1 tsp cheese mixture into each Scoop. Arrange filled TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!® on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Roll one strip of bacon into a spiral and press into the cheese mixture. If the bacon won’t hold its rose shape, spread a little cream cheese along the edge to hold it together.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.