Prosciutto and Apricot Rolls
Create the tastiest Prosciutto and Apricot Rolls, Tostitos® own Prosciutto recipe with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Prosciutto recipe for any occasion.
- 24 Tostitos Rolls!™ Tortilla Chips
- 4 tbsp apricot jam
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- 6 thin slices prosciutto
How to make it:
- In small saucepan, heat apricot jam with mustard over low heat, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until melted; let cool slightly.
- Using a pastry brush, brush each slice of prosciutto with 1/2 tsp of the jam mixture.
- Halve each slice lengthwise, then crosswise to make quarters.
- Wrap one piece tightly around each Tostitos Rolls!™ Tortilla Chips, overlapping to enclose chip completely.
Tip: Replace prosciutto with thinly sliced ham if desired.