Create the tastiest Poutine Nachos, Tostitos® own Nachos with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Nachos for any occasion.
- 1 bag Tostitos® Bite Size Rounds tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- Pinch freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups cheese curds, at room temperature, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
How to make it:
- In saucepan, melt butter over medium‑high heat.
- Whisk in flour and cook, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes or until lightly golden.
- In slow, steady stream, gradually whisk in beef broth and soy sauce; bring to boil.
- Cook, stirring, for about 2 minutes or until gravy thickens.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Arrange Tostitos® Bite Size Rounds tortilla chips in 13‑ x 9‑inch (3.5 L) baking dish; top with cheese curds and ladle hot gravy over top.
- Bake for 5 or 6 minutes in preheated 400°F (200°C) oven or until cheese is softened.
- Garnish with green onions; serve immediately.