Peach Muesli With Berries
Fast, easy and every spoonful is delicious. Now that’s a recipe for a successful and delightful breakfast. Especially when you make it the night before. Chilled peaches and raspberries combine with Quaker Oats, apple juice and yogurt for a refreshing and wholesome way to start your day.
- 2 cups Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh (peeled) or frozen (thawed) peaches
- 1-1/2 cups apple juice
- 1 8-ounce carton vanilla non-fat or peach non-fat yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed) raspberries or blueberries
How to make it:
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except berries; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Serve muesli cold topped with berries. Store covered in refrigerator up to four days.
To peel fresh peaches easily, place peaches in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain; rinse under cold water to cool. Remove peel with a knife.