Mini Huevos Rancheros
What’s better than Huevos Rancheros? Mini Huevos Rancheros perfect for sharing with family and friends!
- 40 (1/2 bag) Tostitos® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- 1/2 cup Tostitos® Roasted Red Pepper Salsa
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 12 eggs
- 1/4c up milk
- 1/4 tsp each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Tex-Mex cheese blend
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
How to make it:
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet set over medium heat.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour into skillet. Cook, without stirring, for about 1 minute or until starting to set on the bottom.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for about 3 minutes or until small curds are formed.
- Arrange Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips in single layer on baking sheet.
- Top tortilla chips with scrambled eggs and Tostitos® Roasted Red Pepper salsa; sprinkle with Tex-Mex cheese blend. Broil for about 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Transfer to serving platter. Sprinkle with chives. Serve immediately.
Tip: Top with diced avocado, if desired.