Mini Huevos Rancheros
- 40 (1/2 bag) Tostitos® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- 1/2 cup Tostitos® Chunky Salsa (Medium)
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 12 eggs
- 1/4cup milk
- 1/4tsp each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Tex-Mex cheese blend
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
How to make it:
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium heat.
- Whisk the eggs with the milk, salt and pepper; pour into the skillet.
- Cook, without stirring, for 1 minute or until starting to set on the bottom.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes or until small curds set but are still tender.
- Arrange the Tostitos® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips on a serving platter.
- Top each chip with scrambled eggs and salsa.
- Sprinkle with cheese and chives.
- Broil for 3 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.