DORITOS® Leftover Brisket Nachos
Take leftover beef brisket to new heights when you use it to create these marvelous nachos, made extra tangy by the addition of DORITOS® Nacho Cheese Flavoured Tortilla Chips. Your family is likely to beg for leftovers once they've tasted this fun and filling dish. Serve it as a hearty appetizer at the start of a Mexican dinner, set it in front of hungry athletes after a fun game on the court, or add a green salad and some MOUNTAIN DEW® to create a fun and casual dinner.
- 255 g DORITOS® Nacho Cheese Flavoured Tortilla Chips
- 2 pounds smoked beef brisket
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup green onion
- 1 cup pickled jalapeño pepper
How to make it:
- Chop the beef brisket into small, bite-sized pieces. Shred the cheddar cheese, if needed.
- Chop the green onion and jalapeño pepper. Scatter 5 oz. of the DORITOS® tortilla chips on an ovenproof plate in a single layer.
- Sprinkle half the chopped brisket over the chips.
- Top with half the barbecue sauce and half the cheese.
- Layer the remaining chips, brisket, barbecue sauce and cheese.
- Place under the broiler for two minutes, until the cheese begins to melt.
- Sprinkle the green onions and jalapeños over the nachos. Serve immediately.