Chocolate Cranberry Oat Cookies
Oat Flour and Large Flake oats help create cookies flavoured with vanilla, dried cranberries and chocolate chips.
- 1 ¼ Cup (170 g) Quaker® Oat Flour
- 1 ¼ Cups (125 g) Large Flake Quaker® Oats
- ½ Cup (114 g) Unsalted Butter, Softened
- ¾ Cup (170 g) Granulated Sugar
- ½ tsp. (3 g) Baking Soda
- ½ tsp. (3 g) Kosher Salt
- 1 Each (50 g) Large Egg
- 2 tsp. (8 g) Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ Cup (45 g) Dried Cranberries
- ⅓ Cup (60 g) Semisweet Chocolate Chips
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the Oat Flour, Rolled Oats, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Place the butter and sugar into a mixer and beat for 2-3 minutes or until smooth.
- Once the butter and sugar mixture is smooth, add in the egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients mixing continuously until the cookie dough forms.
- Fold the dried cranberries and semisweet chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Portion the dough into golf ball sized balls and place them onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Remove cookies from the oven and transfer to a cooling rack.