Quaker® Oat Flour
For over a century, the Quaker brand has served as a symbol of quality, great taste and nutrition; providing the whole grain goodness of oats in a power-packed line of popular products from oatmeal to cereals and snack bars. Quaker is now introducing Quaker® Oat Flour, a new whole grain flour made with only 1 ingredient: 100% Canadian Oats. Quaker® Oat Flour can be used to make delicious recipes and add the wholesome goodness of whole grain oats to your day. Quaker® Oat Flour is great for baking muffins, cookies, crisps, and quick breads, as well as making pancake batters, waffle batters, and much more all with the deliciousness of oats. From baked goods to batters, you can create a wide variety of delicious recipes with Quaker® Oat Flour.
- Made With Only 1 Ingredient: 100% Whole Grain Canadian Oats
- Source of Fibre
- Made In Canada / Made in Canada from domestic and imported ingredients.
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- No Added Flavours or Colours
- Great for baking, batters, and much more!
- Raw oat flour must be baked or cooked before eating to prevent illness. Do not eat or play with raw flour; wash hands, utensils, and surfaces after handling.
CONTAINS OAT INGREDIENTS. MAY CONTAIN WHEAT.