Black Tie Bites
And the award for most delicious goes to…
- 1 Bag TOSTITOS® Original Restaurant Style
- 6 Slices White Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can (425 g) Black Refried Beans
- 1 can (425 g) Black Beans
- 1 can (60 g) Black Olives, Whole or sliced
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 Plastic Sandwich Bag
How to make it:
- Before building, prep ingredients accordingly.
- Heat refried beans in a microwave safe bowl or on the stove over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Cut cheese twice diagonally to form four triangles.
- To create bowties, rinse black beans and set aside 48 whole beans. Slice 24 beans in half horizontally to be used as the center knot of the bow tie.
- Dice black olives into small square for the tuxedo buttons.
- Fill plastic sandwich bag with sour cream and cut a teeny tiny hole in the corner to create a piping bag.
- Clear a large work surface and evenly space 24 TOSTITOS® Original Restaurant Style to work more efficiently.
- Angle each chip so the triangle tip is pointing down.
- Spread 1 Tbsp of refried black beans across each chip.
- Place cheese triangles on top of beans, point side down.
- Use piping bag to add a line of sour cream from top to bottom.
- Create bowtie by placing the sliced bean in the middle with two whole beans on either side.
- Button up by adding olive buttons along the sour cream line.
- Set out your dapper snacks to a standing ovation.