- 1 bag TOSTITOS® Original Restaurant Style
- 6 slices white cheddar cheese
- 1 (15oz Can) black refried beans
- 1 (15oz Can) black beans
- 1 (2.25oz Can) black olives, whole or sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 plastic sandwich bag
How to make it:
- Before building, prep ingredients accordingly.
- Heat refried beans in a microwave safe bowl or on the stove over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Cut cheese twice diagonally to form four triangles.
- To create bowties, rinse black beans and set aside 48 whole beans. Slice 24 beans in half horizontally to be used as the center knot of the bow tie.
- Dice black olives into small square for the tuxedo buttons.
- Fill plastic sandwich bag with sour cream and cut a teeny tiny hole in the corner to create a piping bag.
- Clear a large work surface and evenly space 24 TOSTITOS® Original Restaurant Style to work more efficiently.
- Angle each chip so the triangle tip is pointing down.
- Spread 1 Tbsp of refried black beans across each chip.
- Place cheese triangles on top of beans, point side down.
- Use piping bag to add a line of sour cream from top to bottom.
- Create bowtie by placing the sliced bean in the middle with two whole beans on either side.
- Button up by adding olive buttons along the sour cream line.
- Set out your dapper snacks to a standing ovation.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.