Tuna Poke with Tortilla Chips
This light Tuna Poke is easy to assemble – which makes it perfect for summertime.
- 1 bag Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips
- 12 oz (350 g) sushi-grade tuna
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) soy sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) sesame oil
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 red chili pepper, seeded and minced
How to make it
- Cut tuna into 1/4inch (5 mm) dice.
- In bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, green onions, garlic and chili pepper. Add tuna; toss well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 1 day. Serve with Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last