Tostitos® Extra Hot Salsa Grilled Cheese
These grilled cheese sandwiches are a twist on a classic with an added kick from extra hot salsa.
- 1/2 cups Tostitos® Extra Hot Salsa
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 8 slices sourdough bread (1/2-inch thick slices)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
How to make it
- Spread butter evenly over both sides of bread.
- Spread Tostitos® Extra Hot Salsa over 4 slices of bread; top with Cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Cap with remaining slices of bread.
- In large skillet set over medium heat, cook sandwiches in two batches, for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until toasted and golden brown and cheese is melted.
Tip: Substitute Tex-Mex blend, Monterey Jack or smoked Cheddar for Cheddar cheese if desired.
GET THE HINT? GET TOSTITOS®Get my Coupon*
*Coupons available while quantities last