Create the tastiest Taco Pizza, Tostitos® own Taco Pizza Recipe with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Taco Pizza for any occasion.
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 340 g Lean ground beef
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Chili powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt and pepper each
- 340 g Pizza dough
- 3/4 cup Shredded mozzarella and aged cheddar cheese each
- 1 cup Lettuce shredded
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 1/4 cup Pitted black olives sliced
- 1/4 cup Green onions sliced
- 2 tbsp Sour cream (optional)
- 1/3 cup Tostitos® Bite Size Rounds tortilla chips broken
- 1 cup Tostitos® Mild Salsa
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium‑heat and cook beef for 5 to 7 minutes until no longer pink.
- Drain fat.
- To pan add onion, garlic, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Cook, for 5 minutes, stirring until onion is softened.
- Let cool.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to 12‑inch round.
- Place on 12‑inch pizza pan.
- Spread with salsa.
- Top with meat mixture and cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly.
- Immediately top with lettuce, tomatoes, olives and green onions.
- Sprinkle crushed chips over‑top.
- Dollop with sour cream, if desired.
GET THE HINT? GET TOSTITOS®Get my Coupon*
*Coupons available while quantities last