Summer Mango Salsa with Flaked Salmon
Create the tastiest Summer Mango Salsa with Flaked Salmon, Tostitos® own Summer Mango Salsa with Flaked Salmon Recipe with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Summer Mango Salsa with Flaked Salmon for any occasion.
- 1 ripe mango (peeled and chopped into squares)
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 1 1/8 cups BC salmon
- 1/4 cup white onion
- 1/4 wedge of lime
- Dash of olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 bag Tostitos® Multigrain Rounds tortilla chips
- 1/3 cup Tostitos® Roasted Red Pepper Salsa
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Coat salmon skin in olive oil, flip the salmon and sprinkle salt and pepper on top finishing with a squeeze of lime.
- Cook for 12 minutes, let cool and flake with two forks.
- Mango Salsa:
- In a large mixing bowl, mix mango squares with cilantro, onion, Tostitos® Roasted Red Pepper Salsa and flaked salmon.
- Stir while squeezing lime into the mixture.
- Serve over Tostitos® Multigrain Rounds tortilla chips.
TOSTITOS® Tortilla Chips Coupon Available!Get my Coupon*
*Coupons available while quantities last