Spicy Cheese with Ground Beef
Create the tastiest Spicy Cheese with Ground Beef, Tostitos® own Spicy Salsa Recipe with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Spicy Salsa Recipe for any occasion.
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, finely chopped
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 jar Tostitos® Salsa
- 1 bag Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips
How to make it
- Add jar of salsa to beef and heat until warm.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Put mixture in heat‑safe dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Heat until warm throughout.
GET THE HINT? GET TOSTITOS®Get my Coupon*
*Coupons available while quantities last