Philly Cheese Steak Nachos
Bring your nacho game to the next level by turning them into a Philly cheese steak.
- 1 bag Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips
- 1 jar (418 mL) Tostitos® salsa
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 6 oz (175 g) shaved deli roast beef, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded provolone cheese
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; sauté onions and peppers for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender. Let cool slightly.
- On pizza pan, layer Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips, onions, peppers, roast beef and cheese; bake for 2 to 4 minutes until cheese starts to melt.
- Serve immediately with Tostitos® salsa.
Tip: Add chopped red chili peppers for a spicy twist!
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last