This Mexican-Canadian mash up is perfect for snacking, entertaining or enjoying after a night out.
- 1 cup (250 mL) Tostitos® Salsa
- 1 bag (650 g) frozen French fries
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Tex-Mex seasoning
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded marble cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) prepared guacamole
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sour cream
How to make it
- Toss fries with Tex‑Mex seasoning; bake according to package directions on foil‑lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with cheese and continue baking for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with salsa, guacamole and sour cream.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last