Create the tastiest Italian Nachos, Tostitos® own Nachos with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Nachos for any occasion.
- 1 bag Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thin tortilla chips
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 2 fresh tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Italian blend cheese
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 1 cup marinara or pasta sauce
How to make it
- Remove sausage from casings.
- In large skillet, cook sausage over medium‑high heat, breaking up with a spoon, for about 7 minutes or until starting to brown.
- Remove from heat; drain any excess fat and set sausage aside.
- Spread half of the Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thin tortilla chips on lightly greased large rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle half of the sausage, olives, tomatoes and cheese over top.
- Repeat layers, ending with cheese.
- Bake in preheated 375°F (190°C) oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Spoon pesto over top; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve with marinara sauce.
Tostitos® Coupon AvailableGet my Coupon*
*Tasty Rewards Members – Get Your Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last