Hearty Vegetarian Chili with Quinoa and Black Beans
Cold days are instantly warmed up with this warm and hearty chili packed with black beans and sweet potato.
- 1 bag Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips
- 1 jar (418 mL) Tostitos® Salsa
- 2 cups (500 mL) vegetable broth
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely diced sweet potato
- 2 tsp (10 mL) chili powder
- 1 cup (250 mL) canned black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup (250 mL) corn kernels
- 1 cup (250 mL) cooked quinoa
How to make it
- In saucepan, combine vegetable broth, Tostitos® salsa, sweet potato and chili powder; bring to boil over medium heat. Add black beans and corn.
- Reduce heat; simmer for about 20 minutes or until mixture is thickened and sweet potato is tender.
- Stir in quinoa just before serving. Serve with Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last