Cucumber & Radish Salsa
This salsa is delicious spooned over oven-baked crispy wings for dinner, game night or as a party appetizer.
- 1 bag Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips
- 1/2 lb (250 g) radishes, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) finely chopped red onion
- 1 English cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lime juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground cumin
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped cilantro
How to make it
- In serving bowl, stir together radishes, red onion, cucumber, jalapeño, garlic, lime juice, salt, and cumin until well combined. Stir in cilantro. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Serve salsa with Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips for dipping.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last