Crunchy Jalapeño Bites
Topped with crunchy Tostitos® Multigrain Tortilla Chips, these cheesy, spicy jalapeño bites pack a nice kick!
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) crumbled Tostitos® Multigrain Tortilla Chips (about 12 tortilla chips)
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso
- 2 oz (60 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, finely diced
- 2 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- 6 jalapeño peppers, halved and seeded
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line baking sheet with foil; set aside.
- In small bowl, mash cream cheese with fork until smooth. Stir in salsa con queso, Parmesan cheese, garlic, green onion and bacon.
- Fill each jalapeño half with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the cream cheese mixture; transfer to prepared baking sheet. Top with crumbled tortilla chips.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until heated through, bubbly and golden.
Tip: Add chopped tomatoes to your stuffed jalapeño peppers for a burst of fresh flavour.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last