Chocolate & Bacon Explosion
Made with Tostitos® Multigrain Rounds Tortilla Chips, sweet chocolate and salty bacon, this sweet and savoury take on nachos will be gone in a flash!
- 1 bag (290 g) Tostitos® Multigrain Rounds Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup (250 mL) dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup (250 mL) white chocolate chips
- 6 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
How to make it
- Place dark chocolate chips and white chocolate chips in separate microwavable bowls.
- Microwave each bowl separately, stirring every 30 seconds, for about 1 1/2 minutes or until chocolate is melted.
- On parchment or waxed paper–lined baking sheets, arrange tortilla chips in single layer; drizzle with dark and white chocolate. Scatter bacon over top.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until set.
Tip: Add sliced apples for a tart addition!
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last