Create the tastiest Chickpea Salsa, Tostitos® own Chickpea Recipe with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Chickpea Recipe for any occasion.
- 2 1/2 cups canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes or 1/2 a fresh jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste
- 1 bag Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips
How to make it
- Garlic paste: Mix salt, garlic and 1/2 a teaspoon of the olive oil to form a paste. Add chilli pepper flakes or jalapeño and chop to combine. Transfer to a small bowl and add remaining olive oil. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine chickpeas, olives, and parsley. Add the garlic paste and mix well. Add cumin and lemon juice, stir to combine, then taste for salt and pepper.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last