Chicken Fajita Nachos
Love chicken fajitas? Then you won’t want to miss this nacho version!
- 1 bag Tostitos® Hint of Roasted Garlic flavour tortilla chips
- 1 jar (418 mL) Tostitos® salsa, warmed
- 2 tsp (10 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) thinly sliced red onion
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded Tex Mex cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup (250 mL) each chopped red and green bell peppers
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350∞F (180°C). Arrange Tostitos® Hint of Roasted Garlic flavour tortilla chips in single layer on large baking sheet.
- Heat oil in skillet set over medium heat; cook red onion, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly softened. Season with salt and pepper; let cool slightly.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over tortilla chips. Top with red onion, chicken, and peppers.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve with Tostitos® salsa.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last