Cheesy Sriracha and Cauliflower Nachos
Cauliflower and cheese? Yes please! Add a little crunch and texture to nachos with cauliflower florets.
- 1 bag Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips
- 1/2 jar (418 mL jar) Tostitos® Salsa
- 1 cup (250 mL) blanched cauliflower florets
- 1 cup (250 mL) cooked corn kernels (fresh, canned, or frozen, thawed)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) melted butter
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sriracha sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped cilantro
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Spread Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips on rimmed baking sheet.
- Chop cauliflower florets; toss with corn, butter and sriracha. Scatter evenly over tortilla chips. Top with cheese; bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving tray.
- Dollop Tostitos® salsa and sour cream over top. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last