Cheesy Lobster Dip
This ooey-gooey dip is perfect for chilly nights. With elevated ingredients such as lobster and roasted red pepper, this dip is sure to please on game night, girls’ night, or date night.
- 1 bag Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips
- 1 jar (394 mL) Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso
- 1 cup (250 mL) lobster meat (fresh or frozen, thawed)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced roasted red pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded Swiss or Cheddar cheese
- 4 tsp (20 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh parsley
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Stir together Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso, lobster meat, red pepper, cheese and lemon juice; transfer to small ovenproof casserole dish.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until bubbly at edges. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last