Cheesy Chicken Flautas
Mexican Night just got an upgrade! These flautas with Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso and Tostitos® Salsa are next level.
- ½ cup (125 mL) Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso (approx.)
- ½ cup (125 mL) Tostitos® Salsa (approx.)
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup (250 mL) corn kernels
- ½ cup (125 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 8 small flour tortillas
- Lime wedges, for serving
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). In bowl, stir together chicken, salsa con queso, salsa, corn, Cheddar cheese and green onions.
- Divide evenly among tortillas, spooning mixture along one end of tortilla, then rolling up tightly. Place flautas side by side in single layer in 8-inch square (20 cm) baking dish.
- Coat lightly with cooking spray. Bake for about 20 minutes or until filling is warmed through and tortillas are crisp.
- Serve with lime wedges, and salsa con queso and salsa for dipping.
Tip: Spice it up by adding chopped jalapeño peppers to your flautas.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last