Canadian Cheese Steak
Create the tastiest Canadian Cheese Steak, Tostitos® own Canadian Cheese Steak Recipe with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Canadian Cheese Steak for any occasion.
- 1/2 cup shaved beef sirloin
- 1/4 cup onion (sliced)
- 1/4 cup green pepper (sliced)
- 1/4 cup provolone cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup green onions (optional)
- 1 tsp Montreal steak spice
- 1 tsp steak spice
- 20 Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thick tortilla chips
How to make it
- Sauté green pepper and onions over med‑high heat until soft.
- Set aside.
- Sprinkle Montreal steak spice on shaved beef sirloin and in a separate pan, sauté over high heat for 1 minute per side.
- Season with steak spice.
- Add cooked vegetables to beef and sauté 1 minute.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and take pan off heat while cheese melts.
- Arrange Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thick tortilla chips neatly on a serving dish and cover with beef and melted cheese mixture.
- Garnish with green onions.
Tostitos® Coupon AvailableGet my Coupon*
*Tasty Rewards Members – Get Your Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last