Baked Avocado Eggs
A perfect way to start your morning; these Baked Avocado Eggs are like a hug from the inside!
- 1/4 cup Tostitos® Roasted Red Pepper Salsa
- 2 firm (but ripe) avocados, halved and pitted
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tsp each salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°F (218º C). Line 8-inch square baking pan with foil.
- Using spoon, scoop out some of the avocado pulp in each avocado half to create a divot large enough to fit an egg. Reserve pulp for another use.
- Arrange avocado halves snugly in prepared pan; fold foil around avocados to prevent tipping.
- Crack 1 egg into each avocado half; season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until whites are set and yolks are still runny, or until cooked as desired. Let stand for 5 minutes. Top with dollop of salsa.
Tip: Sprinkle with Cotija cheese and red pepper flakes if desired.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last