Asian Salad Scoops!®
Sweet and savoury Scoops!® with an Asian flare!
- 40 (1/2 bag) Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup matchstick carrots
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mango
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp sweet Thai chili sauce
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in nonstick skillet set over mediumhigh heat; add ground beef. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring and breaking up into small pieces with wooden spoon, for about 5 minutes or until browned.
- Drain ground beef; return to skillet.
- Stir in hoisin sauce; cook for about 3 minutes or until ground beef is cooked through. Let cool slightly.
- Arrange Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips on serving platter.
- Divide beef mixture evenly among tortilla chips.
- Top with lettuce, carrots, mango, and cilantro (if using).
- Mix sour cream with chili sauce; dollop over tortilla chips. Serve immediately.
Tip: Prepared matchstick carrots can be found near the coleslaw in the produce section at the grocery store.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last