- 1 bag Stacy's® Multigrain Pita Chips
- 1 package Sabra® Original Hummus
- 1 15 oz. can Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Chipotle Chilies
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tso Cayenne Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Dash of Pumpkin Seeds
How to make it
- Using a food processor combine the Sabra and pureed pumpkin until blended.
- Finely chop the chipotle chilies and using a medium bowl, combine with garlic, honey, cinnamon, cayenne powder, cumin, oregano, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir the majority of this mix into the hummus dip, leaving a bit out for adding to the top of the dip.
- Transfer to your serving bowl and top with the remaining mix as well as a drizzle of olive oil and the pumpkin seeds.
- Serve with Stacy's® Multigrain Pita Chips.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon
*Get a Stacy's® Pita Chips Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last