- 1 bag Stacy's® Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips
- 1 (17 oz) container of Greek Yogurt
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 cup Kale, finely chopped
- 1 cup Spinach, finely chopped
- 3 thin Green Onions, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Red Pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Carrot, finely chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, finely minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Artichoke Hearts to garnish (optional)
How to make it
- Chop the kale, spinach, green onion, red pepper and carrot as fine as possible.
- Once chopped, combine all ingredients (except pita chips) in a bowl and mix until combined. Add seasoning to taste..
- Store in refrigerator for a few hours before serving for maximum flavor..
- Serve with Stacy's® Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips.