- 1 bag Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Chips
- 1 container Sabra® Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 each lemon, zest and juice
- 1 each salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup Roma tomatoes, small diced
- 1 cup cucumber, small diced
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, rough chopped
How to make it
- Mix the garlic and oregano together with 1 tbsp of olive oil and rub all over the chicken..
- Season lightly with salt and pepper and cook until done either on the grill or in a sauté pan. Set aside and allow to cool..
- Once cool, tear the chicken into shreds and mix with 2 tbsp of olive oil, one tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tsp of lemon zest. Refrigerate..
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumbers and olives with another 2 tbsp of olive oil, 2 tsp of lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix together and refrigerate..
- Spread about 1/2 tbsp of the hummus onto each pita chip, about 1/2 tbsp of the tomato salad and finally with a little lemon chicken..
- Serve cold or room temperature..
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon
*Get a Stacy's® Pita Chips Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last