- 1 bag Stacy's® Fire Roasted Jalapeño Pita Chips
- 10 oz. Pimento Cheese
- 18 oz. Bacon, cooked and diced (should be 1 1/2 Cups)
- 1 1/2 Cups Pecans, roasted and finely chopped
- 1 1/2 jalapeños, seeded and finely chopped
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Evenly lay out the pecans on a baking sheet and bake for 5-10 minutes until roasted.
- Once cool, chop the pecans finely.
- Seed and finely chop the jalapeños. In a food processor, mix the bacon, pecans, and the jalapeños until the mixture is combined evenly.
- Transfer the pimento cheese into a medium bowl and using a spoon, form individual cheese balls to the size of your liking.
- Then roll each cheese ball in the mixture of bacon, jalapeño and pecans, pressing the coating into to the mixture so it sticks.
- Refrigerate the cheese balls until they are firm and keep chilled until serving with Stacy's® Fire Roasted Jalapeño Pita Chips.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon
*Get a Stacy's® Pita Chips Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last