- 1 bag Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Chips
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt, plain
- 2/3 Cup Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 8 oz. Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 14 oz. Can Artichoke Hearts, chopped
- 1 4 oz. Can Diced Pimentos
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and take a medium casserole dish greased, and set aside.
- Combine all of the ingredients except the pita chips and Parmesan cheese and mix until well blended.
- Transfer the mixture to the casserole dish and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the surface.
- Bake the dip for 15-20 minutes until bubbling. Serve with Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Chips.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon
*Get a Stacy's® Pita Chips Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last