- 1 bag Stacy's® Multigrain Pita Chips
- 1 Cup Edamame, cooked
- 1/4 Cup Tahini
- 1 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 clove Garlic, peeled
- 2 tbsp Fresh Herb mixture of Thyme and Basil, coarsely chopped fresh herbs
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
How to make it
- Using your food processor, combine edamame, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, and herbs.
- Pulse until the mixture is smooth.
- Slowly add the olive oil to the mixture until it's fully blended, add more depending on the consistency you prefer.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve with Stacy's® Multigrain Pita Chips.